Summary: Event site: https://www.ri2020.io/ Event date: May 18th, 2020 P-PREP Commitment Date: April 30th, 2020 Telegram: u/markusreisner submitted by
We believe we have a strong proposition to market ICON in a meaningful way to some of the largest communities in crypto.
The MouseBelt team has the largest global network of over 100+ universities in 20+ countries. Over the last few months, 10+ university blockchain events we were working with got canceled for obvious reasons.
Due to that fact, and our understanding of our reach we decided to launch a virtual conference. Since April 10th here is what happened:
- We have enrolled over 100+ partners and universities
- With BlockTV’s distribution (we are taking over the site for 1+ months) and our post-conference strategy, this content will reach 5+ million views
- Over 5000 people have registered between Eventbrite and Facebook (with 21 days to go, we expect 20,000 people registered)
- We have invested $70,000 to professionally produce this 72-hour event with BlockTV
- We believe we have surpassed Cointelegraph and Consensus in reach and production quality.
- We believe this is the #1 conference in crypto currently.
MouseBelt will invest over $70k+ into this event. We would like to have fellow P-Reps invest $20k (this will go 100% to BlockTV production cost).
The benefit to the ICON community will be:
- Owning 20% of the conference “screen time” at a 50% discount
- Increased exposure to over 100+ top universities working on blockchain
- Partnership with Anheuser-Busch InBev, and Coca Cola for one of our hackathon events (or similar).
- We are open to adding as many additional benefits as possible as we are a part of the ICON community
MouseBelt is a popular blockchain ecosystem consisting of multiple parts:
MouseBelt as ICON developers:
- Top 3 global blockchain accelerator, investing into early to mid-stage blockchain projects
- The global leader in blockchain education
- Over 100+ schools in 20+ countries
- The largest coalition of blockchain and enterprise companies aimed at supporting blockchain education at the university level
- ICON, Binance, Ripple, Mastercard, Hedera, etc
- Over 50+ blockchain developers working on a variety of blockchain projects
Our engineering team has implemented token assets on ZenSports (SPORTS), the first STO on the ICON network, and GrowYourBase, the #1 IRC2 application token in market capitalization on the ICON network.
Currently, we are developing the Balanced network in concert with ICX_Station, PARROT9, and Iconosphere. Balanced will bring synthetic assets backed by ICX to the ICON network, as well as tokenized staked ICX. This can assist with both a stable asset for payments, and a base for other DeFi applications MouseBelt as a P-Rep:
We have been a Main P-Rep most of the time since decentralization of the network and so far had utilized our funds for student education.
Such as the “ICON in a box” workshops and the Milwaukee Blockchain Conference
, which we sponsored in a direct ICX payment and the second annual payment for UCLA’s blockchain engineering course
. REIMAGINE2020, Conference details:
Conferences have always been an integral part of the blockchain space to promote projects in the industry.
With recent evolutions around the globe, things have changed. They either got canceled or delayed.
We have created REIMAGINE2020
, a virtual conference. Shared by the ICON Foundation on April 18.
We can effectively and efficiently promote ICON to the world through Reiamgine2020 | BlockTV. The driving force behind the conference is: highest quality of Content matched with the best production quality for Video. The funds will allow MouseBelt to promote ICON logo/branding throughout the conference/programming for straight 72 hr of live streaming. Additionally, we have the opportunity to properly place ICON logo/branding in highly favorable on-screen placements (tickers/commercials/plugs and continuous branding) reaching 5M viewers globally. ICX Station is providing a Keynote to drive global interest. Confirmed partners
Schedule & Format
- Industry: Blockchain Education Alliance (providing 1 keynote and 3 workshops each)
- Ing, Boeing, Coca Cola, AB Inbev, (in discussion with 20+ more over the next 3 weeks)
- Nervos, ICON (Daeki Lee will be a speaker), Hedera Hashgraph, Emurgo, ETC Labs, IoTeX, Kucoin, Constellation, NEO, Matic, Ripple, NEM, Orbs, Wanchain, Ontology, Harmony, Stellar, Truffle Suite, etc
- Education: 50+ Universities and student groups
- BlockTV: Official co-producers of the event. They will assist us in creating and hosting content for a 72-hour live stream.
- Crypto Briefing
- 72 hour live stream (may be live or pre-recorded)
- Premier Content - Facilitated/moderated and produced by BlockTV. Speakers and content provided by MouseBelt (ex: keynotes, panels, debates)
- Events - BlockTV presents the segment. MouseBelt runs coverage of the event (ex: hackathon, pitch events, trading competition)
- Additional Content - BlockTV provides up to 3 hours of additional content per day. More additional content provided by MouseBelt media partners (Interviews & Q&As)
- One-off events running simultaneously to the livestream hosted by MouseBelt & partners
- 1:1 Networking
- Invite-only VIP & student event
- BlockTV - #1 blockchain TV channel in the world
- High-quality video content produced in professional studio
- MouseBelt investing $70,000 to produce this 72-hour event
- Multiple network partners streaming the content live & rebroadcasting over the following 2 weeks
- Expected 5 million views
In addition to the communities of our confirmed partners and universities we are targeting:
1. Viewers - Tuning into the livestream, attending a workshop, or watching the content post-conference.
- BlockTV - 1.7m weekly live viewers from over 60 countries
- Crypto Media Partners - 300k+ community members in Facebook groups & listservs
- MouseBelt University - 5,000 students from 100+ universities in 24 countries (58% developers)
- Top 16 cities for blockchain meetups - Amsterdam, Atlanta, Berlin, Boston, Buenos Aires, London, New York, Paris, Puerto Rico, San Francisco, Seoul, Seattle, Singapore, Toronto, Vancouver, Zurich
- Executives and investors from blockchain & non-blockchain companies like Mastercard, Budweiser, Draper, etc.
2. Participants - Speakers, partners, and sponsors
- Crypto Enthusiasts: Livestreamed & pinned to our crypto communities:
- University students: 100+ university network in 24 countries = 5,000 students
- Partner communities - some of the top crypto media and industry people in the world have already shared our event:
- Global distribution by BlockTV over 90 days = 5 million impressions
3. As far as hard data for "attendees" we have two signals
- 60 industry executives = BEA Members @ 3 speakers/workshops each
- 18 university partners - USA, UK, Australia, Czech Republic, Ghana, Nigeria
- Speakers include Hedera CMO, Emurgo CEO, Dr. Sadoghi at UC Davis and more...
- Confirmed keynotes & workshops listed here
- Influencers we are reaching out to: Chamath Palihapitiya, Adam Back, Ray Dalio, Andreessen Horowitz, Michael Novogratz, Naval Ravikant, Balaji S. Srinivasan, Su Zhu, Charlie Lee, Nick Szabo, Riccardo Spagni, Fred Wilson, Max Keiser, Winklevoss, Air Paul, Michael Arrington, Peter Schiff, Paolo Adroino, Elizabeth Stark, Marc Andreessen, A. Pompliano, Patrick Byrne, Brock Pierce, CZ, Vitalik, Andreas M. Antonopoulos
- 5000+ attendees on Facebook and Eventbrite, with 3 weeks to go (13X MORE than Virtual Blockchain Week!)
- Attendee list includes a mix of media, university representatives, C-level executives, developers, and startup founders
Fred Wilson Disses Ethereum, Brownnoses Libra and Bitcoin Venture capitalist Fred Wilson dissed Ethereum while praising bitcoin and brown-nosing Twitter's beleaguered Libra "cryptocurrency." Origin: ShutterstockVenture capitalist Fred Wilson is backpedaling after one of his numerous lame forecasts blew up in the face. Again. Now, Wilson dissed Ethereum while praising bitcoin and brown-nosing ... The founders participated in a Y Combinator startup incubator, received $5 million from Fred Wilson in May 2013, and $25 million from Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures (USV), and Ribbit ... Fred Wilson is a VC and principal of Union Square Ventures. USV invests in bitcoin companies, but not the currency itself. Fred is interested in bitcoin because he believes it can be and possibly ... Fred Wilson, the co-founder of Union Square Ventures, holds that 2019 will see the cryptocurrency market bottom out and 'slowly' enter a new bull run. Fred Wilson, the co-founder of Union Square Ventures, holds that 2019 will see the cryptocurrency market bottom out and 'slowly' enter a new bull run. Venture Capitalist Fred Wilson, “Buffett don’t get Bitcoin” Live TV; Crypto NEWS. Bitcoin [BTC] Price Drops 3% in 30 minutes on OKEx Withdrawals Suspension. OKEx Crypto Exchange Announces the Suspension of Cryptocurrencies Withdrawals. Ripple Co-Founder says the U.S. is Losing Tech Cold War to China. SBI Group to launch the STO Business for the First Time in Japan. Kate Winslet to Star ... Fred Wilson’dan ABD ve Regülasyon Uyarısı! Dünyanın en büyük kripto para borsalarından birisi olan ve geçtiğimiz tarihlerde Circle tarafından satın alınan Poloniex, yakın zamanda yaptığı bir duyuru ile dokuz kripto... — Fred Wilson (@fredwilson) 24 Mayıs 2019 ”Önümüzdeki 5 ile 10 yıl içerisinde geriye bakıp sıradaki büyük teknoloji sektörünün neden ABD değil de Asya içerisinde konumlandığını kendimize sorduğumuzda, bunun cevabı ve sebebi SEC’in yeni varlıkları regüle etmek için yeni kurallar oluşturma konusundaki isteksizliği olacak.” Binance Coin $ 28.91 4.26%. Polkadot $ 4.51 5.78%. Litecoin $ 61.30 4.57%. Cardano $ 0.108918 11.82%. Alle Kurse. Altcoinanalyse Bitcoin-Explosion katapultiert Ethereum, IOTA und Ripple in die Höhe. Altcoins. 6. November 2020 . Der Countdown läuft: Ethereum 2.0 rückt näher; Decentralized Finance (DeFi) – Wo geht die Reise hin? Die 5 besten Ethereum-NFT-Marktplätze: Wo kauft man NFTs ... Venture capitalist and Union Square Ventures co-founder Fred Wilson believes there’s a cryptocurrency crash coming – and he thinks investors need to diversify in order to prepare. Fred Wilson, der Mitgründer von Union Square Ventures, hält fest, dass 2019 der Kryptowährungsmarkt seinen Tiefpunkt erreichen und “langsam” in einen neuen Bull-Run übergehen wird. Dennoch ist er besorgt über die Handlungen von “fehlgeleiteten” Regulierungsbehörden. 2019: Bitcoin wird den Boden finden
If you want to buy any altcoin, whether it is verge xvg, ripple xrp or any other altcoin check out binance here Get your Altcoins at Binance - https://www.b... Here in Binance JEX, you can trade #Bitcoin Futures, Bitcoin Options, Ethereum Futrues, Ethereum Options, ... Tobia Wilson Recommended for you. 1:42:54. 101 Crypto Trading - Position Size ... Binance buy bitcoin or cryptocurrency with credit card page. The only catch here is that you can buy only bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHABC ... Tobia Wilson 3,994,709 views. 1:42:54. Bitcoin Wallet: Ledger Nano S & Trezor One Hardware Wallets Step-by-Step Guide (For Beginners!) - Duration: 46:02. Crypto Casey 123,143 views. 46:02. How to ... Users are rewarded for simply depositing and holding coins on Binance as they normally would. With staking on Binance, users can receive staking rewards all while just being a regular Binance user. In this video I go over the stop limit functionality on Binance. Stop limit orders are just a regular limit order with a trigger (stop). If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below ... 1:02 Bitcoin Analysis 3:50 Binance News 5:01 Fidelity News 5:42 ETF News 6:50 QuadigaCX Bankrupt 8:16 Financial Crisis! Support Me Via Affiliate Links ... Binance Uganda offers the fastest KYC ever. Follow step-by-step instruction and start trading on Binance Uganda! Join our community for future announcements ... Use a Debit Card on Binance US to Buy Bitcoin! - Duration: 6:57. ... Tobia Wilson Recommended for you. 1:42:54. Make a Living in 1 Hour a Day Trading the 3 Bar Play!! - Duration: 34:34. Live ... Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao (CZ) gives us his thoughts on where cryptocurrency markets, Bitcoin and Binance are headed in 2020. Plus he openly addresses Binance's role in the recent Steem voting ...